A very happy Friday to you! I have a new recipe and video to share with you today. I present to you healthy homemade hummus. It is super simple to pull together – the best kind of recipe, right? 🙂 I guarantee you probably already have a few of these ingredients in your kitchen already.
Healthy Homemade Hummus
Hummus has been a snack favorite of mine lately. While I often pick it up at the grocery store it is a great thing to be able to make yourself. It can also be thrown together at the last minute if some friends are coming over or you are heading out for a get together. Just grab your ingredients and you got a delicious dip within minutes!
Be sure to check out the video below from my new Bikini Experiment kitchen! Scott and I moved over the summer so the backdrop is slightly different.
- 1.5 Cups of Garbanzo Beans
- 3 Tablespoons of Lemon Juice
- 2 Tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon of Crushed Garlic
- ⅛ Teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper
- Pinch of Himalayan Salt
- Pinch of Ground Black Pepper
- Measure each of the ingredients.
- Place the garbanzo beans, lemon juice, extra virgin olive oil, garlic and spices in a food processor or blender.
- Blend about a minute and move the ingredients so they are all mixed smoothly.
- Serve with veggies or your favorite healthy crackers.
»»Want to see more videos from The Bikini Experiment Kitchen? Subscribe to my you tube channel! 🙂
I always love hearing from you! If you have any questions please feel free to send me an email.