Whipping up some delicious Paleo Pumpkin Muffins! The change in season always allows lots of fabulous flavors to come back into our lives. Talk about full circle! No doubt you gals are dashing out the door in the morning or in need of a quick snack! I’ve got you covered with this new recipe! It packs in a slew of nutrients and a wonderful punch of pumpkin taste. Need I say more?
Easy Paleo Pumpkin Muffins
Eat Your Way Fit
Let’s chat about that pumpkin flavor and the awesome ways it pays us back. Eating your way fit is all about finding that sweet spot of balance when it comes to your daily diet. We want and need those amazing foods that contribute to our nutrition and offer health benefits. Of course – what’s not to love in that equation?
However, we live in the real world too. Food needs to be affordable. Recipes need to be easy. Meals have to be quick. I am in that boat too and I totally get it! So my goal is to always provide recipes that are simple to make but oh so enjoyable.
We have to like what we eat and look forward to sitting down with it at the dinner table. These dishes need to fuel our busy lives and those workouts we want to crush. If the healthy food tastes good we will want it over and over when we discover it makes us feel great.
This recipe is great to include in your meal prep for the week so you have an easy go-to option on busy mornings. It’s always a winner to throw in your lunch bag and enjoy at work as a snack.
Sometimes I think the Fall is the one of the busiest seasons of all! We are getting back into a routine, focusing on being healthy and preparing for those holidays which are just around the corner!
Healthy Seasonal Flavors
Pumpkin is a great way to flavor foods. I treat it as a fruit and enjoy it because it’s such an easy staple this time of year. You can find it in all stores, does not need to be organic and heck – it just doesn’t get any more simple than opening a can. I do not buy and roast my own pumpkins so there is no way I would tell you that you should! Fair is fair and pumpkin just doesn’t need any extra fuss.
- 1 Cup Canned Pumpkin Puree
- ½ Cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 2 Pasture Raised Eggs
- 2 Tablespoons Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 Cup Almond Meal or Flour
- ½ Cup Coconut Flour
- 1 Tablespoon Tapioca Flour
- 1 Teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
- ½ Teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- Pink Himalayan Salt (to taste)
- Coconut Oil Spray (for muffin tin)
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat a non-stick muffin tin with coconut oil spray and set aside.
- Mix all of the flours and dry ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Mix all of the wet ingredients together in a larger bowl.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet making sure the mixture is thoroughly folded in.
- Add evenly to the muffin tin cups and place in the oven.
- Bake for 30 mins or until a toothpick inserted into one of the muffins comes out clean.
- Remove, cool and get ready to enjoy!
Health Benefits of Pumpkin
The Paleo Pumpkin Muffins inspired me I hopped on a quick video to chat about all the nutrition benefits of pumpkin. It’s super quick, but I wanted to talk about the highlights specifically and keep it easy peasy.
- Low in Sugar
- Low in Calories
- High in Fiber
- Beta Carotene
- Vitamin C
You should be celebrating the Fall with an extra dose of pumpkin. That’s all I’m talking about with these Paleo Pumpkin Muffins!
Be sure to check out my new Pinterest Board for a round up of tasty look pumpkin recipes!
Below are the food brands I used in the healthy apple dessert from my Amazon Store:
Quick and easy kitchen essentials for healthy food preparation:
MORE SWEET TREATS
How About You?
- Do you love Pumpkin?
- How do you enjoy it most?